Dr. Sergio Morales
Dr. Sergio Morales was born in April 1970, in Mexico City. Proving to be competitive and successful throughout his academic studies and professional practice. He is recognized to be reliable and honest among other dental practitioners and staff of the dental facility’s that he has and continues providing his dental services. Building a history of trust and satisfaction in all his treated patients.
Graduated From UNAM (Universidad Nacional Autonoma de México)
Professional Cedula: 03371712
- Prosthetics and dental rehabilitation.
- Ivoclar ViVaent dental cosmetic.
- Cosmetic Solutions for the 21st century UNAM.
- Cerec Omnicam & Blue-Cam done in San Diego California US. By Dr. Alvarez.
- Endodontics with micromotor by Dr. Franklin Pineda.
- Rotating techniques on Endodontics ENEP IZTACALA – UNAM.
- Implantology by Dr. Tonathiu, Tijuana BC Mexico.
Additional Professional Activities
- Presentation in the seminar unit of the Iztacala National School of Professional Studies, UNAM. Theme “Val-Plast Technical Removable Partial Prothesis” in October 1999.
- Certificate for have participated on viewing the current topics in the academic programs of the systems modules, held from April 15th to the 19th in 1991, with a duration of 20 hours in the Iztacala ENEP.
- Certificate for attendance at the Return to Home Conference held on October 12th and 13th in 1995 at the Molinito Naucalpan.
- Certificate for being member of the 1993 to 1996 generation of Surgery Dentist in los Reyes Iztacala.
- Certificate for attending the XXIV Annual Update Course held from May 16th and 17th in 1997 (GEYSO).
- Certificate for attending 16 hours of study and professional update in the XII International Scientific and III Conference on February 26th to the 28th in 1998, in Xochimilco, Mexico City.
- Certificate for attendance at the XXV Annual Course with curricular value of 12 hours, taught by Dr. Israel Speckman B. on innovative concepts in Parodontics during he 24th and 25th of April 1998 in Mexico City.
- Certified as a member of the 1995-1998 generation of the Surgery Dentist degree awarded by the UNAM Los Reyes Iztacala in the month of July.
- Certificate for attendance at the XXVI Annual Course with 12-hour curricular value given by Dr. Juan Carlos Jacobo on “Art and Science in Rehabilitation” taken placed in April 23rd & 24th 1999. In Mexico City.
- Certificate for the assistance to the XXVII Annual Course on Restorative and Aesthetic Dentistry with a curricular value of 10 hours, taught by Dr. Oscar Gonzalez Lopez, held on April 7th & 8th , 2000 (GEYSO).
- Certificate for attendance at the III International Dental Update Congress on June 16th & 17th, 2000 (FRANKLIN Group).
- Diploma for attendanc eat the conference of Aesthetic Free Metal Restoration on November 30th, 2001 (DENTSPLY).
- Certificate for the assistance of presentation of surgical guide in implants UF (II) and DIO NAVI 09 of November 2017.
Dr. Sergio Morales has collaborated and continues to do so with most clinics for over 8 years now, with dental practices such as Acromedica, UNIDENT, Denticenter, All Dental Clinic, White Smile Center, Sam Dental, EG Dental, Nakeji Dental, Advance Smiles. All soliciting his professional expertise.